A Guide Regarding PTA Verification Online
You may think that deciding which mobile phone to buy is the most hectic task and once you are done with that part there is nothing else you would have to worry about. But wait, that is not all. You would also have to get your mobile phone PTA approved once you have purchased it, in case you fail to do that your phone would be blocked by the higher authorities in a short period of time.
The major drawback of this is that if your phone gets blocked by the Pakistan Telecommunication system, you would no longer be able to use any of the cellular network services within your country. Therefore, it is important that you get through the online PTA verification process in order to avoid any inconvenience afterward. To help you in understanding this important procedure, we have written down all about the verification process.
Where to find the IMEI Number?
An IMEI number is a 15-digits long number that is unique for every phone and is used to identify the cellular device and cannot be used for any other phone. In case you are wondering where you can find your phone’s IMEI number, we have got you covered. Just follow the steps mentioned below;
- For an iPhone user
The iPhone users can easily find out the IMEI number on the back of their phones.
- For a phone with a removable battery
The IMEI number for phones with removable batteries is found below the battery (right next to the SIM card jack).
- For a phone with a non-removable battery
If the battery of your phone can’t be removed, the IMEI number can also be found on the box cover of your phone.
PTA Verification Online
There are several ways in which you can verify your IMEI number and get your phone PTA approved, however, the most feasible way to do so is doing it online. There are two ways in which you can get through this process;
- PTA IMEI check via the website
- PTA IMEI check via application
PTA IMEI Check Via Website
If you want to check your phone status through the online portal, all you have to do is visit the website and follow the below-mentioned steps;
- First, move towards the PTA Mobile Verification website
- Scroll down, and find the bar that reads ‘Enter 15 digit IMEI number
- Enter your IMEI number
- Click on the check button
- Wait till you are directed to a page that shows all the details of your mobile phone registration
PTA IMEI Check Via APP
In order to make the process easier for all the users, the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has also launched the mobile verification app. All you have to do is download the app and follow the below-mentioned guidelines in order to get your phone PTA approved:
- Download the PTA Device Verification System (DVS) app
- You’ll find a bar that reads ‘Enter 15 digit IMEI number
- Enter your 15 digits in the right sequence
- You can also scan the IMEI number, written on the box cover of your phone
- After a few seconds, you will receive the status of your phone
That is all from our side about the online PTA verification process, we hope this helps you in getting your phone PTA verified so that you don’t have to face blockage.