We accept the contribution from guest authors/contributors at Meriweb.net However, I do not compromise possibility when it comes to the quality. Kindly visit the site thoroughly and see what types of stories I have covered so far. Don’t pitch stories/ideas which are already published on the blog.
Contribute Your Best Work for Readers of Meriweb.net
We will not accept any article which is against any religion, community, country or any political party. However, you are allowed to submit a guest post which will help followers of any religion to spread the peace.
Brief ideas of What all We Accept from Guest Bloggers include the Following:
- WordPress themes, plugins, Templates, how to, tutorials, and reviews.
- Top Lists of XYZ
- Best Collection of XYZ
- Tech ‘How-To’ Guides, Tech News Updates
- Quotes, Greeting & Wishes
- Blogging Tips
- Start Up
- Social Media
- Internet Marketing
- Fashion & Lifestyle (*No Nude content in the name of fashion & lifestyle).
- Health & Fitness
- Info-graphic (Image optimizer reduces the quality of Info-graphics some time text becomes unreadable).
Advantages of Guest Post:
- Exposure to a wide readership.
- 10,000 + Page Views Daily & Counting.
- We promote the articles in social media networks.
- *Articles must be unique and written for Meri Web, never been published anywhere on the internet, and will not be published elsewhere.
- *The blog post should be above 800+ words, with informative original content and proper credits.
- *Place one internal link of any relevant post of this blog.
- *Links will be ‘No-Follow’ attribute.
- No degrading / defaming material.
- No affiliate links.
- No malicious backlinks.
- No self-promotion.
- No duplicate / derivative / regurgitated content.
Images & Videos
Featured Image dimension must be 660px X 371px.
Under article, Image width should be 550px to 660px. (*Every image must have the same width).
Moreover, the images should not be copyrighted. otherwise, do mention the image source too. If you have created images / Info-graphics, you will be given credit to your site.
Meriweb.net is strictly against plagiarism. Think twice before submitting a copied article.
How to Submit a Guest Post Meriweb.net:
- Send your Post/Article via email: post[at]Meriweb.net.
- Editors have the final right to modify or reject your articles.
- If your post needs re-write, you will be notified by email.
- Once your article is scheduled or goes live. I’ll inform you via email.
Have any questions? Feel free to email us or get in touch.